Art of Paragliding
by Dennis Pagen,
8½ x 11″ format,
374 pages, 248 illustrations, 86 photos,
Some pilots will learn to fly paragliders first. This is an excellent way to learn everything needed to get the basics down and progress to a competent, safe paraglider pilot.
- Step-by-step training, Ground handling, Learning judgment
- History of paragliding, Equipment concerns, How paragliders work
- Perfecting turns, Avoiding dangers, Special chapters on takeoff and landing
- Parachute insights, Thermal lore, Flight rules, Performance factors
- USHGA rating guide, Basic weather for paragliding, and much more!